FOR STUDENT UNION MEMBERS: Interested in gigs or teaching jobs? Leave your ad in TaiYo's Artist Directory!
People often search for young artists through the University of the Arts and the Student Union. The Artist Directory is designed to help bring together people both searching for and offering artistic services.
The Artist Directory is a member service of the University of the Arts Student Union. People coming to the Student Union website can find performers for different occasions, teachers or other services related to the arts. This service is free of charge for both members posting notices and people searching for an artist. The Student Union only provides a space for notices, all practical matters are handled between the artist and the client.
Submitting a notice is easy and can be done through the form below. Notices in the Directory can relate to any discipline in the University of the Arts and they can be either for single artists or groups. At least one person from the groups must be a member of the Student Union. The notices are valid for two years at a time, and old notifications are deleted in spring and autumn.
If you have questions about the Artist Directory or wish to update your information, please contact the Student Union office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO FIND ARTISTS: The form on this page is not meant for job offers.
Instructions for filling in the form
- Write your name or the name of the group/band here, if you wish, also with a few words of qualification, e.g. "First name Last name, Instrument"
- This is the content of the notice. The preview shows about the first 230 characters of this text. Use paragraph sharing to structure your notice.
- • Include at least the following in your text
- What do you offer the contactee? Are you a performer, a teacher, do you do something else or all this? What expertise do you want to highlight?
- Contact information (at least email address)
- What kind of a payment are you looking for your work? Do you want to negotiate with every contact separately or do you want to give an hourly price for e.g. teaching? (You can formulate these for example; “Contact me and we can talk about the fee!” or “I offer teaching at 60€/45 min lesson.”)
- You can add keywords at the end of your text so that searchers can use the search function to find you among other suggestions. At least the following things should be noted (example descriptors in brackets):
- Are you a performer, teacher and/or provide other services? [esiintyjä, opettaja, muu palvelu, performer, teacher, other service]
- What is your art tradition? [tanssi, teatteri, kansanmusiikki, klassinen musiikki, singer, theater]
- Do you play an instrument? [piano, huilu, saksofoni, flute]
- Can you use other words for your art? [sävellys, composition, valosuunnittelu, kuvataide, fine arts, valokuvaus]
Upload a picture of yourself, your group or for example about your work, that is, introduce yourself with the help of a picture. The image appears in the preview among other notifications and at the top of the listing's own page before the text.
Here you be "Artist Bank" so that the advertisement is directed to the right place.
Lähettämällä nämä tiedot hyväksyn, että TaiYo julkaisee lomakkeen tiedot verkkosivullaan. TaiYo voi levittää julkaistuja tietoja sosiaalisessa mediassa ja sähköpostilla.